No one wants a problem with the IRS, but sometimes those problems find you. Whether you got an unexpected letter from the IRS, haven’t filed tax returns in a number of years, or can’t figure out how to pay your tax bill, we can help. Sometimes you can handle these problems on your own, but sometimes it makes sense to have an experienced professional on your side.
Services we provide include:
- Review and response to IRS notices.
- Power of Attorney to act on your behalf.
- Reducing and removing penalties.
- Preparing for audit representation for businesses and individuals.
- Filing back tax returns.
- Establishing payment plans.
- Resolving payroll tax problems.
AUDIT PROTECTION PLAN
Don’t worry about getting another IRS(or state agency) letter or inquiry again. Our tax clients have the option to enroll in our Audit Protection Plan annually. Audit Protection covers all the communication, research, phone calls, letters, and aggravation for you. Audit Protection offers up to 5 hours of CPA time.