Supporting Charitable Causes and Professional Organizations
Professional and civic organizations are the backbone of our communities, and it’s important to support these organizations. As the founder of Bette Hochberger, Inc., I remain actively involved in professional organization that helped me establish my practice and continue to grow it. As a woman business owner, I take it upon myself to mentor and assist young professional and entrepreneurial women as they embark on their careers.
- Femfessionals, Fort Lauderdale Chapter – Social Media Co-Chair (Linkedin)
- Young Women Social Entrepreneurs, Broward Chapter – Treasurer
I believe that it is everyone’s responsibility to give back to their community in any way they can. I am a proud supporter of organizations that improve the lives of women and children. I have focused heavily on programs that help and support financially disadvantages or challenged women and children.
Charity and Community Involvement
- Jewish Women’s Foundation of Broward County – Junior Trustee, Treasurer
- Broward Jewish Federation-Women’s Philanthropy – Emerging Leader Program Participant
- Girl Scouts Troop 10618 – Leader, Co-Founder
- Cub Scout Pack 18 – Treasurer
I have encouraged all employees, contractors, and strategic partners to increase their civic involvement as well, and focus on working with clients that are also supporting their community.